As I told you, the domino effect continues.
It all began when I found the corbels for the island.
I installed them, but not without giving the whole island a new color.
Then, the bar stools that I was using for years didn't really go with the new style the kitchen island sported so, the bar stools got a makeover too.
While in the middle of painting the island I noticed the cabinets a bit more than usual and remembered I wanted to have both of them opened, but they looked like door-less cabinets so, the cabinets got a custom look.
Once I was done with the cabinets top treatment, I gave the range a good look and remembered that the little trim around its front was something I wasn't fond of.
So, I removed it. Good thing I glued those little pieces after painting the range. It was somewhat easy to remove them and there wasn't much damage to the surface. Anyways, the holes where filled and the whole area was cleaned and sanded very well.
This time I wanted to add the trim in a tapered way, the one before was too square-ish, Some trial and error was necessary. I didn't want it too slanted.
Once again, the small pieces of trim were glued on with Superglue. And it was ready for the next step...
Bead-board wallpaper. ;) It was so easy to install! I bought the wallpaper at Amazon right Here (Affiliate).
After caulking and painting the whole area, this is its new look.
This is the "new" before and after...
But let's not forget the real before and after. You can check how the range hood was built right HERE.
Ahhhh, that's good but...
Now I think those lights need to be changed! :D
For more DIY Home Decor Ideas check these out:
*This post contains affiliate links for your convenience*