This is a very special post where I'm super glad to feature my friend Betty from Maddiebella Home. Ever since I found her blog, I've been following her journey. I love her style, her vision, her creativity and attention to detail.
A couple of years ago, Betty celebrated her daughter's
10th birthday by throwing her a Red Carpet Hollywood Extravaganza Party, you can head to her blog right HERE to check the complete details about this party.
Today, I want to list some of the brilliant ideas she used to create this fabulous celebration just in case you need some ideas for your own celebrity get together this weekend.
⇢ ⇢ ⇢
- Snap some pictures as your guests arrive in their limousines. ;)
- It's the Oscars, common you need a red carpet!
- Give your guests a complete Hollywood experience by showcasing some of its landmarks before they reach the main door.
- We are talking celebrity treatment, have a V.I.P entrance.
- Pictures, pictures and more pictures have to be taken, the Step and Repeat board is the place to pose and show the world their amazing looks.
- Personalize the event with place cards.
- The night is not complete without the Academy Award Envelopes...
- And of course, the awards!
Some other details you can include :
- A lounge area for real Hollywood glam.
- A candy bar fit for a celebrity.
- And a spectacular cake.
As stated before you can follow and check all of Betty's work right HERE.
For more of Maddiebella Home check these out: